Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring Break with Jake!

As much as I worried about having all the kids home for a week, it was a lot of fun and they were all great helpers. Landon, Mason and Lydia are getting really good at holding Jacob and they love to sing to him. After Jacob was born they were quite concerned about his umbilical cord. I had told them that it would come off sometime during Spring Break. Well, Monday morning they started asking about it and sure enough it fell off that day (good thing, or I would have never heard the end of it). It was the most exciting thing for them and with excitement Landon told a few people that Jacob's "extension cord" fell off!

Mason rocking Jacob to sleep right before bedtime.

TEA FOR TWO

All of us wondered if Lydia would be okay with three brothers and no sisters.
So far she is adjusting wonderfully to having another brother, we will see how she does when he doesn't want to play girl things with her in a few years.

Mason saw that they were having so much fun he joined in.
In Lyida's words "I love my brothers".

2 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah, Landon told me about the "extension" cord. I thought that was funny!

The tea party is great!

Joan said...

I think little Jake is going to love Lydia's pampering for a long time!