Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Zeke!

Zeke turns 32 today!!!


10 things about Zeke that I love…

1. He is a handy man! Give him a project and some time and he can fix or build whatever!

2. He’s a complete sports nut! Thought I understood this about him when we got married, but I only understood about 10 percent of his passion. And now, I have even grown to like the Broncos.

3. He is a kid at heart. For example. he spent a day at Cub Day Camp this summer in the rain and completely enjoyed himself, especially during this fun activity! He really rallied theses boys.

4. He is a smarty pants! However, he will never admit it.

5. He never stops running. Figuratively speaking of course, but he is hard to keep up with sometimes.

6. He’s my favorite person in the world to tease, and I think I am likewise the same for him.

7. He loves his family(extended and immediate)

8. He is an awesome Dad!!

9. He is faithful!

10.He is loving, sweet, patient, understanding, helpful, kind, gentle, etc to me, and I love him a ton!

Happy Birthday Zeke!

(Just as an added note: He's going to wish I didn't do this post, so hopefully he doesn't delete it.)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I loved ready that. Happy birthday Zeke!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Tara said...

I'm a day late sending my birthday wishes but I hope it was a good one. Happy Birthday!

This was such a nice birthday post. Zeke should be grateful you did it, it's much better than having life-size pictures of your head posted all over the neighborhood! :)

Joshua said...

happy belated from us.

here's another one for the list - was daring enough to go take a swim in the ocean last weekend.

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Zeke!

That was a fun post Stephanie, I'm glad Zeke didn't delete it. :)

kj said...

Happy Birthday, Zeke! Hope it was a good one. You sure have a lot to show for your 32 years!

Jackie said...

Happy late Birthday Zeke. I love the post Stephanie-I might have to steal your idea for Brian!