Sunday, September 9, 2007

It's School Time Again!

The summer went way too fast!! We had a great summer, however as the last few days of summer came to an end, I think we all became ready for the school year to begin.

Mason was all smiles the first day of school. He could hardly sleep the night before.


Landon was excited for school as well. He even got up and packed his own lunch before I came home from running in the morning. It looks like my job could be getting easier.




Landon and Mason are in the same class this year. They are really excited to be together, and to top it off they have a man teacher who is teaching a 3/4 split.


I decided not to put Lydia in preschool this year. We are going to have our own little school at home and Lydia is going to take a dance class. I am really excited to spend time with her before she is in school full time like the boys. Also it gives me less "taxi' time taking her to and from school. Last year she went to preschool and loved it, but she is really happy about being able to be at home with mom and Jacob.


To celebrate our first week, we went on a field trip to the Puyallup Fair. Lydia enjoyed milking this cow, it must be in her blood.

Then there is Jacob, he has loved walking the boys to school this week. He is the sweetest thing ever, and we all can't get enough of him. We love this age ( 5 months). He is by far the most mellow of the 6 of us.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Your boys are SO cute! They look like they are ready for school. Brek has a man teacher this year also and he is loving it.

Lydia is absolutly GORGEOUS!! And Jacob is such a cute little man. You have some good looking kids!

Jackie said...

Okay Stephanie-what do you do to get your kids to be such good helpers? My kids have never tried to pack their lunches.

You can tell Landon and Mason are really excited for school. Such big smiles!

Jackie said...

Okay Stephanie-what do you do to get your kids to be such good helpers? My kids have never tried to pack their lunches.

You can tell Landon and Mason are really excited for school. Such big smiles!

susie said...

I love when my kids are excited for school. It's so great. I'm sure it won't last forever, though! Ditto on Lydia being absolutely gorgeous! She is so adorable! (So are all your boys...but there's just something about little girls!)

kj said...

Lydia is such a star! Her older brothers better look out for her when she gets a little bit older.

Isn't school starting the best thing ever? I love school supplies and new lunch boxes, new school clothes and new teachers. I think I get just as excited as Faith does.

Jenn said...

Jacob is just so so yummy! Your kids just have the most beautiful eyes. Their tans really make their eyes stand out too!