Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"Senior" Pictures

Back when Jacob was born a friend of mine gave me a gift for a photo setting and a choice of a portrait from a friend of hers that is a stay at home mom/ photographer. So I had her come out and I fell in love with every picture she took of Jacob (it wasn't hard since I'm his mother). Recently, I got together with her again and had her take pictures of both Jacob and Lydia separately. I am so glad to have found such a great photographer!!! When I showed my mom some of the pictures, she thought they looked like "senior" pictures for kids. What do you think???



For those of you that like to see the whole collection here is the link to the slide show (warning over 100 pictures) http://www.slide.com/r/EHqyCQB33j_v7QDLQZvxzc_TgSWkaZzj?previous_view=TICKER&previous_action=TICKER_ITEM_CLICK&ciid=360287970443080249




Here are just a few:






12 comments:

Matt and Jama said...

Cute pictures! Class of 2024?

Camille said...

I LOVE them all. It helps that your kids are so adorable too. My favorite is that close up of Lydia.

Holly said...

I love them! I don't know how you are going to choose a favorite. They are all so cute.

Islander said...

Cute Cute Cute

I like the one of Lydia with the suit case (heading off to college or Hollywood - not sure which)

And Jacob on the tracks. It's as if he sees the light at the end of the tunnel and it's headed his way.

grandpa mck

Tara said...

They turned out great. I think the first one is my favorite of Jacob, love his smile. The close-up of Lydia is my favorite of her.

I feel silly sitting here looking at your cute pictures while you've got all of my kids over there!

susie said...

So beautiful. I'm searching for a photographer around here to do the same. You are so lucky!

Joan said...

Absolutely incredible! Wow! I loved Lydia sitting on the trunk and Jacob on the planks. The photographer is very talented but the how could you lose with those cute adorable kids!

kj said...

Those are so beautiful! Can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. What cuties.

Jackie said...

Such cute pictures, such cute kids! How will you ever decide. I am going to have to get her name and number-she does a great job!

Findlay Family said...

so cute! Especially Jacob in the black and white. Maybe I'll have to use your photographer when we visit in the summer...

Michelle said...

These look like pictures from a magazine! I LOVE them.

I like the one of Lydia standing and holding the suit case. Seriously so DANG cute!

And your little man is just too cute. I love him on the train tracks.

It is always fun when you find a great photographer.

Tammy said...

Your kids are just too cute! I love sitting behind you in church so we can grin at Jacob.

She's a great photographer. Good luck choosing just one!