Sunday, March 2, 2008

Update!

Well it has been exactly a month since our last post. What a month it has been at our house. Many of you have heard we are in the process of moving. It as been a roller coaster month at our house as we try to get thing in order before the big change. Amidst the stress we are trying to keep some normality among the kids.

Here are a few updates:

First, our sweet baby boy is 11 months. It is so hard to believe he is almost 1 year.


Lydia has been taking dance this year, she loves it. In this dance class she get to do Tap, Ballet, and Gymnastics- it's so great!


Landon and Mason are living up to being 9. They are sillier more often than not.


Last Friday was hat day at school. I thought for sure they would be excited to wear their Husky , or Mariner hats. Oh no, Landon wore his baker hat and Mason wore an Uncle Sam's hat (and quoted to everyone "I want you for the Lakeland Hills Wildcats") One thing I love about these boys are: they are never embarrassed to be different, and they thrive on uniqueness.

8 comments:

susie said...

Okay, I LOVE Lydia's pose! That's a scrapbook page waiting to happen! Just the thought of moving makes me slightly nauseous...so good luck w/ all that! Exciting, but so much work!

Michelle said...

Lydia is so dang cute. Love her pose! You boys are just too cute. Brekkon would get along great with them.

Good luck with the move!! Keep us posted.

Jodi Elwell said...

Stephanie, I was so excited to come across your blog. I was looking at Brooke's and saw yours. I loved catching up with what is going on in your life. Where are you moving? hopefully not far. I saw your parents have a blog too. I think about them a lot. I will have to say hi. Our blog is http://onceuponadesign.typepad.com/the_elwell_zoo/
check us out!
love Jodi Elwell(Newbold)

behka said...

Utah is great! We love it here, I hope you will too. Lindon isn't far. We are actually coming to Auburn for a visit this week, we arrive on Wed and will be there till Monday. We need to get together! Thanks for saying hi.

Camille said...

Jacob looks so big and stunning in that picture. I love the hats your boys chose and those pj's Lydia is wearing in the background are soo cute. Do they make them in my size?

Jackie said...

I'm glad that you have the blog so that when you move we can still watch your kids grow up. They are all so cute!

Jenn said...

What a month you guys have had! I heard about the move and I was wondering when you'd mention it on the blog. Boy, I sure cannot imagine Lakeland without the Evans family! I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys. Good luck with the sale of your house. I really like your floorplan and I'm sure others will too!

Findlay Family said...

That picture of Jacob is so cute. With that face, he'll get whatever he wants, I'm sure!