Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween 2008

We love Halloween at our house. Here is what the kids were for Halloween.

Cowgirl and her sweet cow!


Once I suggested Jacob should wear the boys odd cow costume, Lydia wanted to be his cowgirl.

We gathered items together for her costume and her Uncle Josh brought her some really cowgirl boots from Texas. (Thanks Josh)


Mason wanted to be Obi-Wan from Star Wars. It's his nick name on our extended family football picks this year so he was insistent on being him. Mason worked really hard with out one complaint so that he could buy this costume.

(I've never been a fan of masks--below is proof he was under that costume)
Mooooo
Our loyal Husky fan Landon wanted to be the UW mascot. We had to get creative. He was a pretty tough dawg, even though some people asked me if he was a mouse.


In the morning before Kindergarten, Lydia had 10 friends over for a little Halloween party. She loved being the hostess and it was fun playing games with some of her friends.
Here are all the kids that came to the party. They all looked great in their costumes.


Our four kids stuck together and went Trick or Treating.




Jacob caught on really quick to what this was all about. He went up to every door babbling way his version of Trick or Treat. At one house all the kids were given Krispy Kreme coupons, my kids were so excited (they love donuts). Jacob was equally excited, he just didn't know what it was, but he did understood it had to be something good. He became very protective of this item.




8 comments:

Findlay Family said...

I LOVE those red boots! I want a pair just like em... Your kids all looked great!

Cheryl said...

Way cute Halloween costumes!! Hey, I've been meaning to thank you for the cute onesies...they were so creative and I love putting them on Heidi. Don't worry too much, my girls will be true blue Aggies through and through.

Andria said...

Such cute costumes!! I also think it is so great that you did a Halloween party!! You are such a great mom!!! It sounds like it was a fun day!

Joan said...

What a great pack of trick-or-treaters! The costumes are fantastic….the boots are so cool…I need an uncle Josh! I wish I could have heard Jacob saying “trick-or-treat”! It looks like Landon and Mason worked very hard to put their costumes together.

Tara said...

Our little ghost loved the Halloween party. Thanks for doing it.

I love that picture of Jacob eyeing his coupon. So cute.

kj said...

Cute costumes and even cuter kids! I love Lydia's red boots. What an awesome uncle to give them to her!

Michelle said...

Isn't it funny how quick the little one's catch on. I love watching them going to the doors.

LOVE the red boots! Your kids costumes were cute. Looks like a fun time.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! Looks like a lot of fun!