Monday, March 26, 2007

For the Baby Book........

Don't think I am crazy but I ran a 5K this weekend, one week before my due date. This 5K is part of the Auburn Family week that has been going on in Auburn the last 4 years. Our family particularly loves to participate because it has a race for everyone. Zeke and I both ran the race and he placed 1st in his division, I placed 2nd in my division and all three kids participated in the kids races. The day was very wet and rainy, but the fun was had by all!

Rainy pregnant picture-beautiful! However, this one for sure will go in the baby book!
Even our ward missionaries came and ran the race.

Lydia getting ready for her first race! (Standing with her friends Alyssa and Natalie)

When Zeke and I finished the race we were a bit concerned because we couldn't find Landon. Zeke ran off to look for him and found that he had ran/walked the whole 5K. Zeke finished the final lap with him and Landon keeps telling me that he ran so much more than me because he ran the kids race and the 5K. We are proud of his ambition!

7 comments:

Joshua said...

Way to go on the race and way to go getting one of these up and going. Look forward to some exciting posts this week.

kj said...

You're amazing, Stephanie! You look really small for being one week away from your due date...is it all that running? Very impressive.

Matt and Jama said...

Good job all you joggers! Good to see you have a blog too. Now we just need the Findlays.

Tara said...

The blog looks great! I'm so glad you started one since I'm going to be dependent on pictures for my first look at the baby! :(

Thanks for being faithful supporters of the fun run. Zeke is a perenial first place winner and Stephanie could beat any pregnant lady any day! You guys are great runners and Landon's determination really was admirable!

Islander said...

Nice blog, great pictures. When is that baby comming???

Gandpa mck

Camille said...

Hey guys, it's fun to see that your blog is up and running. Stephanie, I still am amazed when I think about you running and due in just a week, and then on top of that placing. Seriously, that is really admirable. What a great story!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Stephanie and Zeke!! What a beautiful little boy you have welcomed into your family! We hope to be able to meet the lil guy soon!!